Sales Assistant (M/F)
YY Vertical is above all a young and international team of outdoor sports product enthusiasts. We value everyone's opinion to make the right decisions together. Since 2014, we have been creating and distributing climbing and outdoor sports products in many countries.
Our mission is to offer smart solutions to better enjoy sports, we have two areas of development: Climbing & Recovery
Are you passionate about climbing and/or outdoor sports? Are you motivated, versatile, do you want to challenge, want to learn?
Join YY Vertical and come and share our passion for sports within a young and international team.
A variety of missions are available to you!
Related to support strong growth of the company (a team of about twenty people), we are at the looking for an ADV assistant to strengthen the operational team.
YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE FOLLOWING MISSIONS:
You will be in charge of assisting the sales administration part
- Centralization, management and monitoring of customer orders for all markets (purchase order entry – logistics management of orders – delivery tracking)
- Invoicing management (entry - sending - reminder)
- Replenishment management (stock management and monitoring – supplier purchases – management of package receipts – supplier relations)
- Logistics management (order entry – control of shipments (including international shipments) – optimization of transport costs – management of carrier disputes)
- Preparation of documents for receipt of goods
- After-sales service management (implementation of procedures for after-sales service - returns - exchanges)
- Update information in CRM and B2B site
- Listening, team spirit
- Comfortable on the phone
- Mastery of essential office tools
- Proposal force
- 2 years of experience in sales administration
- Taste for problem solving
- Force of proposal in the improvement of processes
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills, teamwork and ease of contact
- Excellent writing, rigor, sense of organization, dynamism, autonomy, versatility, smiling
- Intermediate English
- International culture, open-mindedness
- Practice and culture of Outdoor Sport would be a plus
- A good command of MS office
- B permit required
- Contract: 6-month renewable CDD, then CDI
- Hours: 39h/week
- Remuneration: According to profile, diploma and experience
- Start: as soon as possible
- Place of work: Saint Vincent de Mercuze, France
- Documents requested: CV and LM
- Contact: email@example.com with REF: YY2023-10