Internship/work-study Marketing & Communication (M/F)
In a few years, YY Vertical has established itself as an essential brand in the world of climbing.
From belay glasses to climbing beams, our products have proven themselves on the market.
Our mission ? Bring smart solutions to better enjoy your sport.
The key to our success? We are committed to creating intelligent products based on observation and optimization. We also value everyone's opinion to make the right decisions together. Thanks to this, YY Vertical is now able to move from a start-up status to that of a dynamic scale-up, while remaining on a human scale.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communication intern to support us in this growth and the structuring of marketing processes.
If you want to do a gap year or end-of-study internship in the world of climbing / outdoor sports, here is your chance!
Reporting directly to the Marketing & Communication Manager, your role will be to support and participate in the management of marketing projects for the year. Your missions will be transversal and will allow you to have an overview of the different Marketing and Communication professions and to learn to master many tools.
- Community Management (you are in charge of keeping our community alive and growing on social networks such as Instagram and Linkedin)
- Production of short videos (in direct relation to the point above, your mission will be to produce videos for social networks)
- Content creation (with your pen, you will be in charge of creating newsletters and articles for SEO referencing)
- Partnership management (Who says "outdoor sports" says "team of athletes". You will be responsible for the proper management of these partnerships)
- Management of fairs and events (you will participate in the proper organization and management of the fairs and events in which we participate)
- Process optimization and automation (Going from start-up to scale-up requires reviewing certain processes. You will have to participate in their development and implementation)
- Implementation and follow-up of reporting (Without data and without KPIs, no marketing. You will be responsible for setting up reports and analyzes of the actions carried out)
To help you in all your missions, you can count on the help:
- From a hyper-competent and super-friendly graphic designer
- From a dynamic photographer/videographer
- From your internship supervisor, a clear, square and structured Marketing & Communication manager
Soft Skills :
- You have a strong sense of organization
- You have a framed and structured mind
- you are creative
- you are dynamic
- You are proactive and proactive
hard skills :
- You know the codes of social networks
- You manage one or more photo and video software (PAO)
- You have a perfect command of French
Essential : We are looking for an Outdoor sports enthusiast to best reflect the spirit of the brand in the creation of content.
- You are currently in business or communication school and looking for a 6-month internship contract (starting September 2023)
- Permit A and/or B essential (Very punctual trips during required events).
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU
- An opportunity to get to know entrepreneurship in a company on a human scale
- Ideal mix between field for shooting and office for editing
- The opportunity to shoot with professional athletes
- A fun and motivating environment, where everyone's opinion counts
- A sympathetic gratification
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Position based near Grenoble and Chambéry
- To apply, please send us a CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com citing reference YY2023-14 /! \ Cover letters are read.
- Start date: September 2023