Work-study photographer/videographer (M/F)
In a few years, YY Vertical has established itself as an essential brand in the world of climbing.
From belay glasses to climbing beams, our products have proven themselves on the market.
Our mission ? Bring smart solutions to better enjoy your sport.
The key to our success? We are committed to creating intelligent products based on observation and optimization. We also value everyone's opinion to make the right decisions together. Thanks to this, YY Vertical is now able to move from a start-up status to that of a dynamic scale-up, while remaining on a human scale.
We are looking for a work-study photographer/videographer to support us in this growth.
If you are passionate about photography and video, and you are looking for an end-of-studies internship or you are in training and looking for an apprenticeship, do not hesitate to apply .
Reporting directly to the Marketing & Communication Manager, you will be in contact with the entire team to ensure the creation and delivery of quality photo and video content.
IF YOU WISH TO TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE, THE FOLLOWING MISSIONS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Shooting Studio products (shot pack, products, etc.)
- Outdoor photo/video shooting (sports, product use, landscape, etc.)
- Indoor photo/video shooting (climbing room, event, atmospheric photos, etc.)
- Post production (photo editing, video editing, retouching, clipping, etc.)
- Autonomy in front of a photo/video brief
- Preparation and organization of shootings over the year
- Storing and updating the photo/video drive
- Storage and organization of photo/video equipment
- Optimization of photos/videos for social networks
- Optional bonus points: Stop Motion, shoot by drone, animation
THE REQUIRED PROFILE
- You are a real enthusiast for photography and video, you are proactive while being autonomous
- You are curious and dynamic
- You are creative, you have an aesthetic sense and a keen sense of detail.
- You are rigorous, organized and efficient, you know how to manage priorities and work quickly and well in a fast-paced multi-project environment.
- You are eager to learn and grow in a company on a human scale
- You master the Adobe suite including Photoshop, Lightroom premiere and After Effect
- Do you have knowledge of image rights?
- You have a good writing level in French and English.
- You are open-minded, empathetic
- Important: You like outdoor sports, see you practice them then it's a jackpot!
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU:
- An opportunity to get to know entrepreneurship in a company on a human scale and in full growth
- An ideal mix between field for shooting and office for editing
- The opportunity to shoot with professional athletes
- A fun and motivating environment, where everyone's opinion counts
- A sympathetic gratification
Position based near Grenoble and Chambéry
To apply, please send us a CV, a cover letter and your portfolio (via a website or by wetransfer).
Start date: September 2023
Please send the email to: email@example.com citing reference YY2023-12