Commercial Export Europe (M/F)
YY Vertical is above all a young and international team of outdoor sports product enthusiasts. We value everyone's opinion to make the right decisions together. Since 2014, we have been creating and distributing climbing and outdoor sports products in many countries.
Our mission is to offer SMART solutions to better enjoy your sport, we have two areas of development: Climbing & Recovery
Are you passionate about climbing and/or outdoor sports? Are you motivated, versatile, do you want to challenge, want to learn?
Join YY Vertical and come and share your passion within a young and international team.
A variety of missions are available to you!
To support the strong growth of the company (team of around twenty people), we are looking for an Export Salesperson to strengthen the team.
YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE FOLLOWING MISSIONS:
As Commercial Export Europe, you will be responsible for the management and development of the agents and distributors of our network in Europe, with particular attention to the DACH zone. Your main tasks will be to:
- Identify and select the most appropriate agents and distributors for our business;
- Manage business relationships with existing agents and distributors;
- Follow up on orders and deliveries;
- Participate in the implementation of commercial action plans to develop our company's turnover in Europe, with particular attention to the DACH zone;
- Organize and participate in international fairs to promote our products and develop our distribution network in Europe, with particular attention to the DACH zone;
- Ensure competitive intelligence and propose actions to maintain our position on the European market.
- Business school graduate or equivalent;
- Significant experience in the sale and management of distribution networks in Europe, with particular attention to the DACH zone;
- In-depth knowledge of the industrial market in Germany, Austria and Switzerland;
- Fluency in German and English, and one or more other European languages;
- Strong ability to work in a team and communicate effectively;
Availability for regular trips in Europe.
- Contract: CDD 39h of 6 months renewable, then CDI
- Start: as soon as possible
- Place of work: Saint Vincent de Mercuze, France
- Documents requested: CV and LM
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: YY2023-07